Question:
does anyone know what the price of gas is in scotland right now?
tmack2000t
2006-05-28 16:51:17 UTC
does anyone know what the price of gas is in scotland right now?
Nine answers:
2006-05-28 16:54:34 UTC
Yes, it's around 95p per (UK) litre for standard unleaded. Diesel is a little more expensive as is premium grade fuel.

So at current exchange rates that makes it around $1.60 give or take.
2006-05-28 23:54:43 UTC
If you mean petrolium, it's £0.92pence per litre, that's about $7.50USD per gallon.

I should know. I live in Stirling, Scotland. The home of Braveheart and expensive fuel!

Diesel (go you get diesel in the states?) is about $9.00USD a gallon.
Pirate_Wench
2006-05-28 23:55:35 UTC
Scotland, in April, when I was there, was roughly $7.50 a gallon, or 99 pence a liter.
2006-06-02 20:14:36 UTC
there,s only five litre,s in a gallon and place,s are much closer it,s not a big country so there,s less driving.
Jim
2006-05-29 16:18:48 UTC
£0.92 per litre for unleaded.

£0.96 per litre for diesel.