Question:
where can i get cheapest flights from uk to philippines?
ben_ben849
2006-02-14 01:01:25 UTC
where can i get cheapest flights from uk to philippines?
Two answers:
Sam
2006-02-14 07:13:23 UTC
You need to use an engine that looks for prices from lots of sources, and it will save you loads of time. Yahoo! Travel is actually quite good and they have reviews on the location and other stuff like hotels and restaurants etc.
2006-02-14 01:04:34 UTC
Try to look up a phillipino travel agency. But I dont rcomend going to Manilla. They dont like white people there. But if you go outside of manilla then you can get some beautiful *** women. They are cheap as **** to. But I recomend thailand.